Cosmetic Dental Bonding in Melbourne
Dental bonding in Melbourne involves using white composite denture to fill a broken or decayed tooth. This method is most suited to teeth with small cavities. Dentures work in areas with low bite pressure, such as the front teeth.
Melbourne Tooth Bonding Applications
Repair chips and cracks in teeth and broken areas
Close gaps between teeth
Conceal staining and discolouration
Repair a broken front tooth
Tooth bonding in Melbourne may be performed in a single visit and for one tooth takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
It tends to be less expensive than other cosmetic dentistry treatments, is relatively painless and is usually performed without anaesthesia.
Benefits of Cosmetic Bonding in Melbourne
- Allows us to close spaces between teeth
- Allows us to lengthen teeth
- Allows us to repair misshapen teeth
- Can be used to whiten teeth
- Requires one dental appointment
- Usually no anaesthetic required
- Dental Bonding is an alternative to porcelain veneers
- May be performed on one tooth
- May be used to rebuild an entire smile
- The procedure is reversible
- Can be repaired or replaced easier than porcelain veneers
- Cost is less than porcelain veneers
- More tooth conservative than other treatments